Important update for members and guests regarding gaining entry to Moorefield Bowling Club
Our priority is the safety of both our patrons and staff so as such, here is some information on what is required of you when gaining entry to the club:
Conditions of Entry:
10. Please adhere to the direction of our CovidSAFE Marshalls who will
be enforcing compliance with social distancing, area capacity limits
and other regulations
11. Where possible we encourage contactless payment options.
12. Furniture and seating in dining areas have been modified so that.
patrons can socially distance. Please refrain from moving or
rearranging Club furniture
13. Please use hand sanitiser stations place throughout the Club to
reduce virus transmission
14. Consumption of food, beverage and use of gaming machines must
be done whilst seated.
Note re Storage of telephone numbers: The information obtained from scanning the QR Code and the information recorded manually, will be held on the club’s computer system for a period of 28 days ,and may be supplied only to the NSW Department of Health if requested for Covid-19 tracing purposes.